This No Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie is so creamy and yummy and full of all my favorite flavors. Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite flavor combination and Peanut Butter Twix is my favorite candy bar. I’ve combined the two for this rich and amazing pie.
One of the best parts of this No Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie is that it is SO easy to make. The hardest part was trying not to eat all of the pie filling straight out of the bowl before I actually got it into the pie. Oh, and waiting 4 hours for it to chill was pretty hard too.
If you don’t have Peanut Butter Twix around you can add the peanut butter filling and top with the chocolate filling and stop there. We loved the extra flavor punch of adding the Twix and chocolate drizzle.
No bake peanut butter pie
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 6-7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips plus 1/4 cup to melt and drizzle on top of pie, if desired
- 1 1/2 8 oz containers Cool Whip
- 2 regular sized peanut butter Twix candy bars, chopped
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gently fold in 1 container (8 ounces) of Cool Whip. Add filling into pie crust and evenly spread.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir in half of a container of Cool Whip. Spread over top of pie.
- Chill pie at least 4 hours before serving.
- Before serving, top pie with chopped Twix candy bars and melt about 1/4 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over the Twix.
Happy March! This month we are celebrating Peanut Butter lovers day in our Celebrating Food bloggers group. These recipes are all so amazing! Which one do you want to try first?
Celebrating Food blogger peanut butter recipes:
No bake peanut butter Twix pie – My Mommy Style
Peanut butter lovers pancakes – Crumb
Triple peanut butter cake – Ashlee Marie
Peanut butter Butterfinger cookies – Creations by Kara
Reese’s Peanut butter bars – Pretty Providence
Peanut Butter pie – Simply Stacie
Creamy peanut butter chocolate chip pie – An Italian in My Kitchen
Homemade Nutter Butter cookies – The Baker Upstairs
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge – Savory Experiments
Peanut butter chocolate chip blondies – 365 Days of Slow Cooking + Pressure Cooking
No bake peanut butter protein balls – Heather Likes Food
Easy peanut butter granola – Real Mom Kitchen
Peanut butter donuts with chunky peanut butter glaze – Premeditated Leftovers
Peanut butter cookies – Namely Marly
Instant Pot peanut butter caramel cheesecake – Super Golden Bakes
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle