These are possibly the best healthy pancakes I have ever eaten. They were SO good. I made them yesterday and the first thing out of my kids mouths this morning was, “can we have more banana pancakes!?”
I found this recipe on my friend, Lynn Manning’s Instagram account a few days ago and I knew I had to try it, and I’m so glad I did. This is a must try, for sure!
Gluten Free Cashew Banana pancakes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender pulse the cashews until finely ground.
- Blend in baking soda, eggs, banana, and vanilla until very smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium low heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter skillet and flip pancake when it starts to bubble. Cook for an additional minute on the other side.
- Serve with natural peanut butter, maple syrup, or your favorite fruit syrup.
If you’re looking for more healthy recipes, meal plans, and even at home work outs check out her awesome website, 2fitathome. I have been using her meal plans for a few weeks and LOVE that there is a shopping list each week for everything you need. Also, read about her husband’s amazing story at fit2fat2fit.com.
Latest posts by Camille (see all)
- 12 Special ways to surprise your husband on Valentine’s Day - January 9, 2020
- Super easy and Cheesy tater tot casserole - August 13, 2019
- 10 hilarious joke books for kids - July 21, 2019
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle