These are possibly the best healthy pancakes I have ever eaten. They were SO good. I made them yesterday and the first thing out of my kids mouths this morning was, “can we have more banana pancakes!?”
I found this recipe on my friend, Lynn Manning’s Instagram account a few days ago and I knew I had to try it, and I’m so glad I did. This is a must try, for sure!
Gluten Free Cashew Banana pancakes
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender pulse the cashews until finely ground.
- Blend in baking soda, eggs, banana, and vanilla until very smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium low heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter skillet and flip pancake when it starts to bubble. Cook for an additional minute on the other side.
- Serve with natural peanut butter, maple syrup, or your favorite fruit syrup.
If you’re looking for more healthy recipes, meal plans, and even at home work outs check out her awesome website, 2fitathome. I have been using her meal plans for a few weeks and LOVE that there is a shopping list each week for everything you need. Also, read about her husband’s amazing story at fit2fat2fit.com.
You can also check out all of the fun and informative interviews we’ve been able to have with the Mannings.
How to maintain a healthy lifestyle with children
4 minute work out you can do at home
Learn how to make your workout count
Drew Manning’s Spinach shake recipe
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!