This post contains affiliate links. If you follow the links below, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Springtime is one of my favorite seasons! My kids and I love being outside, going on nature walks, and exploring different playgrounds. We enjoy seeing the flowers blooming all around us, along with the bright green grass that’s been covered far too long with our Michigan snow.
During one of our nature walks, my kids started asking questions about all of the different types of flowers we were seeing. As soon as we got home, we grabbed a couple of books to dive deeper! Some of our favorite nature books are Big Book of Blooms, The Tiny Seed, and On the Nature Trail!
Of course, we had to finish off the impromptu lesson with a craft! We grabbed our much loved Do-a-Dot Art! markers, some construction paper, scissors and got to work!
What you’ll need for this Dot Marker Daisies Activity
- White paper
- Green construction paper
- Do-a-Dot Art! markers (we used a mix of Brilliant and Rainbow markers)
To create your very own Dot Marker Daisies Craft, follow the steps below.
1. Grab a white sheet of paper and let your child place 4-5 yellow marks along the middle of the page.
2. Then, let them pick another color to mark around the yellow dot to make their flowers.
3. Next, cut strips of green construction paper to make the stems and leaves of the flowers and glue them to the paper.
4. Lastly, glue the green strips and add a yellow sun in the sky using the dot markers.
Aren’t these the prettiest and easiest daisy crafts? Let your kids get artistic with this Dot Marker Daisy Craft! Share their creations on social media and tag us in your post. We would love to see how your daisies turned out!
More fun ways to Craft with Your Kids:
If you are looking for more flower crafts to do with your kids, check out this adorable Bubble Wrap Flowers Craft.
Your kids may also enjoy creating some of these pretty Cupcake Liner Crafts.
Basma is a homeschooling mom of 3. She has her Master’s in Accounting and her CPA but became a SAHM once she had her first child. She has a passion for education and sharing her love of learning and teaching with others. You can find more of her crafts and activities on her Instagram page @JoyinPlayLife.