This was probably the easiest dessert I have ever made and it was SO good. I’m not sure who in the world decided to take wholesome ingredients like apples and oatmeal and then smother them with butter and sugar, but I love them. I’m normally nervous to make desserts in the Crock Pot, but this one turned out great. The one advice I would give is to definitely keep an eye on the time. I imagine if you cook this too long you’ll end up with really mushy apples. Mine were perfect at exactly 2 hours. Give this one a try! You’ll be glad you did. Don’t forget to serve with vanilla ice cream!
Crock Pot Apple Crisp
- 6 granny smith apples peeled cored and sliced
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Mix oatmeal, sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl.
- Stir melted butter and vanilla into mixture until it is crumbly.
- Put half of the sliced apples in Crock Pot and sprinkle half of oatmeal mixture on top.
- Cover with remaining apples and top with the rest of the oatmeal mixture.
- Cook on high for 2 to 2.5 hours.
This recipe is part of our “31 days of slow cooker recipes” series. If you want to see the full list of all 31 delicious recipes click HERE.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow our YouTube Channel, and watch our day to day happenings on Pinterest and Instagram!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!