Broccoli and grape pasta salad is a sweet and tangy and delicious pasta salad that is perfect for any BBQ or pot luck.
I originally posted this broccoli and grape pasta salad five years ago in 2013! It is still one of our favorite pot luck pasta salads and I still make it for all the summer BBQs we attend. It is pretty easy to whip up. A little slicing and chopping and then mixing everything together in the sweet and tangy dressing is all it takes. Most of the prep can be done in the amount of time it takes to make the bowtie pasta. If you’re looking for an easy way to slice all the grapes check out this easy hack!
The original recipe I posted five years ago called for chopped pecans, but I use walnuts more because they are usually cheaper. It is up to you which one you use, they both taste great!
Broccoli and Grape pasta salad
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups farfalle pasta (about 1/2 of a 16 oz package)
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and and chop into small bite sized pieces.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, red onion and salt in a large bowl; add broccoli, cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and walnuts into salad just before serving.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle