This post brought to you by Campbell’s Soup Company . The content and opinions expressed below are that of My Mommy Style.
I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for meals that are quick and easy. With school back in full swing I feel like the hours between school ending and dinner time fly by and there are some days I haven’t even thought about dinner when it’s time to have it on the table.
Well, I recently tried @Campbell’s Homestyle Light baked potato soup and was so excited about how fast it was to heat it up. I paired the soup with bacon avocado grilled cheese sandwiches and had dinner on the table in 20 minutes! I was also excited that Campbell’s Homestyle soups are made a with farm grown vegetables and have no added preservatives.
I love discovering new products that make dinner time easier and with 29 varieties of Campbell’s homestyle soups I know you will find one that you love.
Soup and sandwich is a magical combination and makes for a super easy dinner that everyone will be happy about. Make dinner even more magical with Campbell’s new products.
Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- Place 1/4 cup cheese 4 of the bread slices. Divide bacon, tomato and avocado evenly onto bread. Top with remaining cheese and bread slices. Spread 2 teaspoons butter over each top slice of bread.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place sandwiches, buttered side down. Spread remaining butter over top slices of bread. Cook uncovered about 5 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Click here to find more delicious Campbell’s recipes.
Latest posts by Camille (see all)
- 12 Special ways to surprise your husband on Valentine’s Day - January 9, 2020
- Super easy and Cheesy tater tot casserole - August 13, 2019
- 10 hilarious joke books for kids - July 21, 2019
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle