Here are twenty five of the cutest, spookiest and tastiest Halloween appetizer ideas. Delight your guests at your next Halloween party!
Halloween Appetizer Ideas
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and that means I go all out when it comes to the decorations and parties. These Halloween appetizers are perfect for your next Halloween party or hootenanny.
I love making holiday themed food and Halloween has such an unlimited amount of options. I tend to like just a little spooky mixed in with a lot of adorable and awesome. This roundup should give you plenty of Halloween Appetizer Ideas that are fun and all pretty easy to prepare too!
More Halloween fun:
- Halloween crafts for kids
- Picture books about pumpkins
- Picture books about Halloween
- Spooky and fun Halloween treats
- Kid friendly Halloween drinks
Check out more awesome Halloween ideas on our Halloween Pinterest board.
25 frightfully fun Halloween Appetizer Ideas
Click on the link above each photo to find directions for each awesome appetizer.
- Spider deviled eggs from Delicious As It Looks are spooky with the black olive spiders.
- Hallaween Jalapeno poppers from The Hopeless Housewife is too cute to eat.
- Witch’s broomstick snacks from Mom Foodie is perfect for a snack or Halloween appetizer ideas.
- Mummy baked brie from Babble uses pecans as eyes.
- Cheesy bones from Kraft can be dipped in ranch, marinara, or cheese sauce.
- Pumpkin shaped cheeseball from The Country Cook uses a bell pepper step as the cheeseball pumpkin stem.
- Buffalo meatball pumpkins from the Gunny Sack is a simple pretzel in a yummy meatball.
- Spider bites from Sugar-n-Spice Gals also uses black olives as a spider on top of these cheesy crackers.
- Skeleton veggie tray from Cooking With Janica does such a good job making a veggie tray spooky! Don’t you love how it looks like a skeleton?
- Spider pizza snacks from Nerdy Mamma are great Halloween appetizer ideas or a fun lunch for the kids.
- Stuffed mushroom eyeballs from Vegan Yack Attack uses black olives and red sun dried tomatoes to make that blood shot creepy eye.
- Jack-o-lantern pepperoni pizza pockets from Dinner At The Zoo are just the cutest and happiest little pumpkins.
- Meatball mummies from High Heels and Grills are super creative to make and they don’t have to be perfect to still come out great.
- Halloween cheese platter from Pinterest gives us some Halloween appetizer ideas that we are sure to use. Pick any shape you want with a cookie cutter to make your next spooky Cheese platter.
- Witch finger breadsticks from Cook Nourish Bliss is so creepy and realistic it will have all your guest talking about them.
- Halloween antipasto skewers from A Kailo Chic Life is a fun play on Halloween colors. Serve them on a green, purple, black and/or white plate.
- Ghost pizza bagels from Delish would be fun to do with any Halloween shape. Just a little Mozzarella cheese with black olive eyes.
- Ritz spider crackers from One Little Project can be a fun Halloween appetizer idea or a great snack for the kids.
- 7 layer dip from Pinterest is kinda gross, but I love it. Super easy to make or buy a store bought layer dip and set up your pumpkin on the tray like they did.
- Saucy spider from Woman’s Day takes a little more bread skill, but I love it. You could even do melted cheese in the middle.
- Spooky spider cheeseball from Handmade Mood is covered in black olives and it looks so good.
- Monster watermelon from Little Miss Momma is a festive way to present a fruit platter.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You May Also Like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle