Looking for a yummy way to stay healthy and low carb. Lettuce wraps are where it is at! You can make these Low-Carb Sriracha Turkey Lettuce Wraps with turkey or ground beef. Enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Kalyn’s Kitchen. We recently featured this recipe on my cooking show – The Horlacher and Walker Cooking Show. You can see this cooked live here:
Also, we wanted to share some of our favorite keto products:
- 2 tsp. oil: grapeseed, flax, or avocado
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey or beef
- 1-2 T Sriracha Sauce (depending on how much heat you want)
- 2 T water
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- zest from one large lime
- juice from one large lime (about 1½ T juice)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1-2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and cut into cups
- Heat ground turkey in meat making sure to heat all the way through as you mix it and break it up.
- While meat cooks, mix together the Sriracha Sauce, and water in a small bowl. Zest the skin of the lime and squeeze the juice. (You may need two limes to get enough juice, but only use the zest from one lime.) Thinly slice the green onions and chop the cilantro.
- Create lettuce boats with the leaves of the romaine lettuce, you can also wrap it up like a burrito if you would like to!
- When you have finished cooking the meat turn the heat off and mix in the cilantro, sliced green onions, lime zest and lime juice.
- Prep lettuce and fill each one with a couple of scoops of meat mixture. Enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Kalyn’s Kitchen.