No Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
This Peanut Butter Twix Pie is a creamy slice of chocolate peanut butter heaven! Full of yummy flavors and it's an easy no bake recipe.
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 6-7 Tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 1/4 c. for chocolate filling and other 1/4 c. to melt and drizzle on top of pie
- 1 1/2 8 oz containers Cool Whip
- 2 peanut butter Twix candy bars chopped
Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a 9 inch pie plate. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gently fold in 1 container (8 ounces) of Cool Whip.
Add filling into pie crust and evenly spread.
Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir in half of a container of Cool Whip. Spread over top of pie.
Chill pie at least 4 hours before serving.
Before serving, top pie with chopped Twix candy bars and melt about 1/4 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over the Twix.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 617kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 510mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2mg