Pesto Chicken Salad Meal Prep Bowl
This Pesto Chicken Salad is a fun, yummy way to keep your healthy eating goals alive!
- 2 lbs chicken
- 1/4-1/2 C Sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 avocado mayo or regular
- 1/2 C Pesto I like the Kirkland brand from Costco
- salt and pepper to taste
veggies for salad
- 1/2 C English cucumber chopped
- 1/2 C asparagus lightly steamed and chopped
- 1/2 C broccoli chopped into bitesize pieces you can steam this or have it raw whichever you prefer
Prepare chicken to your liking. I really like to chop chicken into bite size pieces and saute it with a tablespoon of olive oil. You can also prepare this chicken in the instant pot and shred it ahead of time to save you some time. This salad plays beautifully off of the yummy flavors of pesto. Depending on your goals and favorite veggies you can customize it as you see fit.Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
Calories: 635kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 469mg | Potassium: 753mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Vitamin C: 17.7mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 3.3mg