5 ingredient BBQ chicken and gouda panini
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese you can use cheddar as well, I just like the smokiness of the Gouda
- 8 slices sour dough bread
In a medium bowl combine chicken and coleslaw mix. Stir in the BBQ sauce and once combine mix in the shredded cheese.
Divide chicken mixture among four of the bread slices. Top with the remaining four slices of bread. Lightly coat the outsides of sandwich with cooking spray.
Preheat a panini grill (I used a George Foreman grill) and place sandwiches on the grill. Close lid and grill for 2-3 minutes or until sandwich is toasted and filling is heated through.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 3g