Cilantro Lime Tuna Lettuce Wraps
These Cilantro Lime Tuna wraps will fill you up with all the right things and give you the energy you need to finish the day!
Servings 3 servings
- 1 can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna
- 2 tablespoons fat free greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 C shredded carrots
- 1/4 C sliced English Cucumber
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro
- 1/4 C banana peppers
- 1 lime
- lettuce you can choose any leaf you'd like butter, romaine, iceberg
Open your can of Bumblebee tuna and drain out excess water. Add your tuna to a bowl, mix in greek yogurt, and mayo. Wash and prepare lettuce leafs for the wraps. Lay out flat. Put in a couple of spoonfuls of tuna mix to each leaf. Add toppings: carrots, cucumbers, banana peppers, and cilantro.
Cut lime and sprinkle juices on to the top of lettuce wraps. For extra "juice" try microwaving your lime for 20 seconds in the microwave before cutting and juicing. Add as much juice as you would like, I did 3-4 drops per wrap.
Roll up and enjoy!