Weight Watchers Under 5 Points Chili
This Chili is packed full of flavor and only 3-3.5 points per serving.
- 1 15 oz Can Tomato Soup
- 2 15 oz Cans Water fill up the tomato soup can full of water
- 1 15 oz Can Black Beans
- 1 15 oz Can Corn undrained
- 1/2 package Taco Seasoning 1 pt
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 lb gourd turkey (99% fat free) or chicken
- 8 chips fritos per serving This is 1 point
Cook meat on skillet or as desired, add seasoning. You can prepare the meat in an instant pot to save time. I generally will prepare 1-2 lbs with 1 C of water or bone broth from frozen on high for 12 minutes.In a large stock pot, sauté onion and garlic over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes. Combine all ingredients and heat on low. You can do this in a large stock pot or crock pot. Enjoy.