SLOW COOKER TURKEY PUMPKIN CHILI
This slow cooker turkey pumpkin chili is a quick healthy and hearty meal made with ground turkey, beans and pumpkin puree. It also makes a great freezer meal.
Learn How to
What you need :
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– 1 pound lean ground turkey
– 1 (15 oz) can 100% pumpkin puree
– 3 cups chicken broth
– 2 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
– 2 teaspoons dried parsley
– 1 tablespoon chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
– 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a large skillet heat the olive oil on medium high heat.
Add ground turkey, onion and red bell pepper, season with a sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until ground turkey is cooked through and onion is translucent.
FOR MORE POSTS