This soup was so easy and tasted amazing. You can use rotisserie chicken to make it even easier.
Tortellini Florentine Soup
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 2 14 ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 ounce jar alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomato strips drained
- 3 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- In a large pot, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, set aside.
- In the same large pot combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in chicken and tomato strips. Heat just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Add tortellini and spinach. Cook 1 to 2 more minutes.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!