This is one of my go-to meals because it is so fast and everyone loves it. There are only 6 ingredients and it’s ready in 30 minutes or less!
Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add lemon juice, butter, garlic, and dried parsley to a small bowl and mix together.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon garlic mixture over the top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 10-20 minutes depending on the thickness of your tilapia fillets. Check on flakiness of fish after 10 minutes, and decide if you need more time from there.
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!