This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
Since starting my Facebook live show I have been introduced to so many new fun flavors. Korean BBQ is a new favorite of mine and surprisingly so are zoodles. I love that you can easily change the flavor the zoodles to adapt to the flavor you want to bring out. This recipe is packed with flavor and nutrients and is easily a meal you could do on a weeknight! Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs allow you to have high quality meat and a fresh meal put together in no time. Preparing the meat is always the hang up I have when in a rush to get dinner on the table. Eating less carbs has been a goal for me and my husband. We try to avoid them at night, so generally that means we skip them at dinner. If you are new to making zoodles there are a couple of tips that will help you make them successfully. You don’t have to buy the electronic version, the hand hand manual tools work just fine, and cost quite a bit less.
Tips for making zoodles:
- Try to buy zucchini that is straight for the most part, it makes it easier to turn them into noodles.
- Cut the tips off of the zucchini so that they can secure on your zoodle maker more easily.
- If you do have a bent zucchini you can make your zoodles in sections to make the process easier if you have a really long zucchini.
- If you don’t get it right the first time don’t panic! It took me a couple of tries to feel like I knew what I was doing.
I made this meal and shared it with my neighbors and they all loved it, in a completely unbiased review I was told it was “restaurant quality with the perfect amount of flavoring!” Ha! I’ll take it. I told him he was giving me too much credit and half of the magic was found in the incredible meatballs. We agreed it must be a mixture of both! 🙂 These Cooked Perfect Korean BBQ Meatballs have such a fresh flavor and I am already dying to make it again. They really make it taste like you’ve spent hours in the kitchen when it really only takes 20 minutes or so to throw this recipe together!
Korean BBQ Meatballs with Zoodles
- 2-3 large zucchini (400 g)
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 large Carrot
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1.5 T Soy Sauce
- 1 T Sesame Oil
- 1 T Honey
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Sesame Seeds
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs
- 1 package Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork Cooked Fresh Meatballs Prepare meatballs according to your preference. I made mine in the microwave and then added them to the skillet and it worked well!
- Wash and prepare vegetables. Spriralize zucchini and set aside. (Refer to post for tips and tricks for prepping zucchini. Slice red onion into thin strips. Julienne carrot, roughly chop small onion. For the Spring onion I chopped the white part small and then cut the green portion into 1/2 inch strips. I used about 2 full spring onions and only the white portion of the other two.
- Prepare a large wok or frying pan add olive oil and heat oil through. Add carrot and onion, let soften and heat through for 3-5 minutes. Add chopped onion, Spring onion, and red pepper cook for another 3 minutes. Add salt to taste while preparing vegetables.
- Prepare Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork style. You can choose how you would like to prepare them, but my favorite feature of this meat is that you can cook it in the bag it comes in for only 2 minutes in the microwave and they are ready to go.
- Add prepared zoodles. In a separate bowl mix all of the dressing ingredients together and then add them to the wok with all of the vegetables together. You want to heat the zoodles through but don't cook them for too long because you don't want them to be mushy. It should take about 1 minute is all.
- Add meatballs to the vegetables and serve immediately.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come in 6 different flavors:
- Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork (This is what I used to complete this recipe)
- Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- Italian Style Beef & Pork
- Spinach and Feta with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- Taco Seasoned Glazed Beef and Pork Meatballs
Why we chose Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs: (Find Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs at a store near you)
- No preservatives
- All natural
- Fully cooked
- Easy to prepare
- Contain real cheese
- Savory herbs
- Flame broiled (locks in flavor!)
- Can be cooked in the microwave (steam pouch maintains moisture, cooks in just 2 minutes!)
- Snag this coupon and save $1.00 on Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs for your next meal!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! It will definitely be on repeat over here!
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!