Instant Pot hard boiled eggs are my new favorite thing! It only takes 5 minutes and the eggs cook so much better (no grey yolk) and are easier to peel. If you are new to the instant pot like me, have no fear we have step by step directions on how to make the perfect instant pot hard boiled eggs.
Here is how to cook them:
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 cup of water
- As many eggs that will fit on the steam rack
- Pour 1 cup of water into your instant pot
- Place steam rack into instant pot
- Put your desired number of eggs onto the steam rack (no more than one row)
- Set the instant pot for 5 minutes at high pressure, close the lid and start
- Some of the new instant pots have an "egg" button, some even allow you to choose soft, medium or hard boiled. You can use these settings to take out the guesswork
- Follow the instructions with your instant pot for pressurizing and pressure releasing (usually about 5 minutes for each)
- Remove the eggs from your instant pot and chill immediately in an ice bath or run under cold water
- Peel eggs and enjoy!
You will notice right away how easy it is to peel instant pot hard boiled eggs. You will also notice how yellow and fresh the yolk looks. If you want to see more of my instant pot recipes I feature a lot of them on my Facebook Live cooking show. My show airs Monday at 6:00 pm MST and Thursday at 1:30 MST. Follow me on Facebook to get updates when I go live and many other instant pot cooking ideas. Here is video of me cooking Instant Pot hard boiled eggs:
Also I wanted to share the instant pot I use as well as accessories I love to use with my instant pot:
Here’s a link to all of my instant pot recipes:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!