Use this homemade Italian seasoning recipe to use in a pinch when you don’t have any in the pantry. This recipe makes 7 tablespoons of seasoning, but can be stored in an air tight container for 6 months. If you don’t think you’ll need that much you can cut the recipe in half.
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and crush with the back of a spoon.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You might also like: