THE BLOG

ARCHIVE

Category Archives: Community

Active Parenting Course, Salt Lake City

There is an amazing opportunity for Utah parents to get together and learn from Georgia who is a master teacher and learn a little bit more in the area of parenting for all types of parenting situations. This would be a great opportunity to attend with your significant other and there is even an incentive...

Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Loveland Living Planet Aquarium Sneak Peak

YEA! Us gals at MMS are so excited to release our very first episode on our YouTube Channel! We will be sharing a new video each week on Monday at 2:00, so be sure to subscribe to our channel and share it with your friends! Our first venue is the new Loveland Living Planet Aquarium...

Add a comment...

Thanksgiving Point’s Museum of Natural Curiosity

Do you ever wish you could float back in time, and experience something as you would have when you were younger? I do. The new children’s museum at Thanksgiving Point, is one of those places!  It is set to open on May 15th, and I just can’t wait to show this place to all of...

Add a comment...

Mrs. Sanchez is my Hero

Every once in awhile, you hear a love story that stops your heart. Love is a lot of things, but I would never list “EASY” as being one of them.  As Valentines approaches, I wanted to share a REAL love story that can teach us all a little something. As I help in the community,...

Add a comment...

Host a Help Me Grow Family Event!

Today, I (This is Janae today, by the way) wanted to take a minute to let you know about one of the non profit entities that I help work on, because it affects YOU.  To properly set the stage, I need to take you back about 16 years. Jon and I had recently been married,...

Add a comment...

WELCOME

MyMommyStyle Meet Camille

Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you're here you'll find something that makes your #momlife easier!

BROWSE

join me on instagram

Embrace the Mom You AreMy Mommy Style

join me on instagram

Embrace the Mom You AreMy Mommy Style
B

AS SEEN ON

8146821 f19d54f5