This is my very favorite pasta salad recipe. If you love broccoli salads or pasta salads you will love this one. The dressing is sweet and flavorful and tastes wonderful with the broccoli. It also pairs well with the sweet crunchy grapes. This is a pretty simple pasta salad to put together. The time consuming part is chopping the broccoli and halving the grapes. I buy bags of broccoli florets from Costco and that helps with the prep time. This also feeds a big crowd, but don’t hope for left overs because there rarely are any! Enjoy!
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package bow-tie pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and and chop into small bite sized pieces.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
Adapted from here.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle