This fresh and colorful salad is the perfect side dish or main dish this summer. My husband declared this the best salad he’s ever eaten. It was tangy and sweet, crunchy and delicious! I hope you enjoy this one!
Blue and Green Salad
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 6 ounce package prewashed baby spinach
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- raspberry vinaigrette to taste
- In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach, blueberries, kiwifruits, pistachios and blue cheese.
- Divide salad onto plates and top with raspberry vinaigrette.
Try these other mouth watering salads:
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you’re here you’ll find something that makes your #momlife easier!