Music: Music by HookSounds
These banana muffins are not only moist and delicious and bursting with flavor (everything a muffin should be), but they are also so easy to make. I made these twice with my 3-year-old and she was able to do most of the work if I helped her measure it all out.
We love these muffins so much that my kids get excited when we have over ripe bananas and they beg for me to make them. They are our favorite! AND they make the house smell amazing!
For more tasty muffins try:
The perfect banana muffin!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, whisk to combine; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over mix (this will make your muffins tough). Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter each muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!
You might also like:
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST!
For weekly tips to live an awesome #momlife! Recipes | Kids Activities | Parenting | Travel | Printables | Lifestyle