These fun Christmas treats are the perfect addition to your holiday festivities. Here’s 29 ideas that kids will love to make and eat.
These fun Christmas treats are the perfect addition to your holiday festivities. Here’s 29 ideas that kids will love to make and eat. #christmastreats #holidaytreats
29 Fun Christmas Treats
Once again the year has flown by so quickly and the holidays are here. Christmas time is the best time to get in the kitchen with your little ones and create something magical! Some of the best flavors and desserts are shared during the holidays and bringing tradition into the home is the best. Most Christmas treats have chocolate and peppermint, which I love like this easy to make peppermint fudge. You could also try this amazing peppermint vanilla nog or I’ve also created an amazing round up of 5 desserts you can serve to those with dietary restrictions and Christmas velvet Cheesecake Brownies.
My kids love treats and most of all they love to help make them. These Christmas treats are fun and most of them are made specifically for kids to make with you. Cooking in the kitchen together is a great way to build memories, if you’re looking for a unique way to connect make sure to check out my Time For Us journals created for parents and children to do together.
Here’s the 29 fun and festive Christmas treats. Click on the link above each photo to find directions.
1. Candy Cane Cookies
These candy cane cookies are so much fun and easy to make. Your kids will love twisting the colored dough.
2. Melted Snowman bark from Princess Pinky Girl
3. Oreo Ornaments from Miss CandiQuik
4. Polar Bear cookies from Noshing with the Nolands
5. Candy Cane Mice with Sprinkle Bakes
6. Reindeer Nutter Butters from Our Best Bites
7. Rudolph Cookies from Your Cup of Cake
8. Oreo Penguins from Passion For Savings
9. Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties from Mom on Timeout
10. Pink Peppermint Christmas Brownies from A Bountiful Kitchen
11. Nutter Butter Snowmen from Oh Sweet Basil
12. Gingerbread Men Sandwich Cookies from Oh Sweet Basil
13. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees from Frugal Coupon Living
14. Santa’s Reindeer Chow from The Baking Chocolatess
15. Santa in the Chimney Bars from I Heart Naptime
16. Chocolate Crincle Cookies from Eazy Peazy Mealz
17. Homemade Caramels by Family Favorite Meals
18. 4 Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies with Eazy Peazy Mealz
19. Marshmallow Snowmen for your Hot Cocoa from It’s Always Autumn
20. Strawberry Whipped Cream Santas from Jeanettes Healthy Living
21. Candy Cane Reindeer Pops from Finding Zest
22. Chocolate Christmas Tree Pretzel Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
23. Meringue Christmas Tree from Cake and Allie
24. Gingerbread cake pops from Finding Zest
25. Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees from One Little Project
26. Penguin Bites from Delightful E Made
27. Reindeer Nose Cookies from Oh Sweet Basil
28. Peppermint Crunch Popcorn Pops from Mom On Timeout
29. White Chocolate Popcorn from The 36th Avenue
You might also like:
50 Christmas books for kids
Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and believer in creating your best momlife the way you see fit. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, my hope is you’ll find something here to make your life a little better/easier. Let’s be friends on social!