Need some travel ideas for your family? Make some memories on these ten worldwide amazing family trips your kids will love.
Amazing Family Trips Your Kids Will Love
We all need to take a break from our ever-busy schedules. You might be thinking, Why? It is so because we as human beings are not as diligent as computers. We cannot work 24/7, 365 days. We need a break. A few minutes break from work gives us a refreshed feeling; now you can imagine what an entire day or a week as a whole can do for your creativity.
If you might be thinking office work (10-5 jobs) is only the work, then you might be wrong. Your kids or other family members also work and may have a hectic day like any other working employee. To make it more clear, your kids may have hectic days because of the academic work, assignments, tests, exam pressure, and so on.
As per the research published in stress.org, 46% of stress comes from the workload, and 20% of stress comes from personal lives. So planning a family trip not only helps you to get refreshed and stress-free from work, but it also helps your kids and other family members boost their productivity. And if you are searching for a place where you, along with your kids and other family members, can enjoy it, this article will help you out.
10 Family Trips Your Kids Will Enjoy
1. Family Trips in Bali, Indonesia
Bali is one of the finest, budget-friendly family trips destination. The fantastic beaches, beautiful sunsets, fabulous restaurants, welcoming locals, and exciting culture keep people returning for the Bali family holidays every year. There are many different things you can enjoy with your kids and family. Some of them are:
- You can ride an elephant and learn more about these magnificent creatures located just outside of Ubud.
- You can visit Lollypop Playland on your family vacation. It is just brilliant for younger kids with everything you might expect and then extras, such as large trampolines and rock climbing.
- You can take your kid to the kid’s club where they can have fun and enjoy it.
- You can visit different historical temples. Temples are everywhere in Bali, so it is not hard to find one. However, there is a rule that you need to cover your knees and shoulders while visiting it.
2. Family Trips in Phuket, Thailand
Another budget-friendly yet fun place to visit with your kids is Phuket, Thailand. As we know, Thailand is home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, tropical jungles, and warm, friendly locals. There are so many things to do in Thailand for kids. It’s no wonder that Thailand is such a fantastic holiday destination, and you can expect the same for your Thailand family holidays. Some of the things or places you can visit in Phuket with your kids are:
- There are plenty of beaches for your family to have some fun; P.A. tong is one. It is famous for its lively atmosphere and tons of things that people can do over there.
- You can take your kids to visit the Trick Eye Museum. It is a one-of-a-kind illusion art museum. First, the walls are covered in 3D paintings, which will feel like they might pop out anytime.
- You can also visit Upside Down House with your kids. It is one of the unique experiences you and your kid can enjoy, and it is also immensely loved by kids.
- A bird park called Phuket Bird Park has very friendly birds and often tends to land all over you. It can be a unique experience for your kids as well.
3. Family Trips in Istanbul, Turkey
Istanbul is a significant city in Turkey that reflects the cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled there. Without a doubt, it is one of the greatest and captivating cities in the world. If you plan for a family trip, Istanbul would be the perfect fit for all, especially kids. There are some excellent family-friendly resorts and plenty of child-friendly things to do, such as theme parks, aquariums. Some of the things you can enjoy with your family while in turkey are listed below:
- You can have a tour of the vast aquarium at Istanbul Akvaryum and be stunned by its beauty. Istanbul Akvaryum has various small aquariums within it and is the house for some unique marine life.
- You can take your kid to the theme park called The World of Dinosaurs at Jurassic land.
- Another place you can visit is Vialand, the fun theme park with many rides and roller coasters.
- You and your kids will be delighted to see dolphins performing at the Istanbul dolphinarium. It is one of the largest dolphinariums in Europe,
4. Family Trips in The West Midlands, England
The West Midlands is the second most populated county in England after Greater London. Although it is best known for its manufacturers, ranging from the luxurious to everyday, it also has many great places to experience on your family trip. Some of the sites are listed below:
- You can never go wrong with kids and their love for chocolates. So have a tour of Cadbury’s world at Birmingham while you are in The West Midlands.
- Holme Pierrepont country park is one of the best family days out in the midlands. There you can find many action-adventure types of games such as ECombat, where your kids can also experience some thrilling military missions (live on the battlefield).
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens is the right place to escape the city’s bustling and have more peaceful days out in the west midlands.
- For all the space lover kids out there, visiting the National Space Center is one day out in the midlands that you should not miss out on while you are in the region.
5. Family Trips in Hoi An, Vietnam
Hoi An is the little magical town on the coast in central Vietnam and is famous for its UNESCO-listed Old Town, tailors’ shops, and monthly entire moon lantern festival. It also has long sandy beaches and five-star resorts. Hoi An attracts family holidaymakers in large numbers. Some of the things you can enjoy with your kids are listed below:
- One of the favorite things to do in Hoi An is just exploring the Hoi An ancient town. You can happily spend hours and hours just wandering around the winding streets, looking into art shops, or stopping off for some Vietnamese coffee or beers.
- You can take a Hoi An ride tour for half-hour or hour around the town to keep in the sights, which is exciting and fun.
- You can join the farming and fishing Hoi An tour with your family. It’s a great way to experience some of the beautiful countryside surrounding Hoi An and teach your children about the local way of life beyond the beaches and swimming pools.
- If you are in Hoi An Vietnam for a family vacation with your kids who love art and crafts, then you must take them to Hoi An lantern-making class. They would surely love it.
6. Family Trips in Zurich, Switzerland
Zurich, the city of a global center for banking and finance, lies in northern Switzerland. Besides this, Zurich is also famous as a family trip destination. There are some great things you can enjoy with your kids. Some of them are listed below:
- If you are in Zurich or planning to go there, make sure the Wow Museum is on your family trip list. It is perfect and full of enjoyment for your kids as this fully interactive museum is stuffed with fantastic optical illusions and surprises.
- You can take your kids to Zurich zoo, which is the home to several much-loved residents like the elephant, majestic rhinos, giraffes, etc.
- You can also head out onto Lake Zurich when you are in Zurich with your family. There you can enjoy swimming, lounging around, or hopping in a boat and heading out on the water.
- You can also visit the home of the official FIFA world football museum, which sounds very exciting.
7. Family Trips in Dubai, UAE
Planning to visit Dubai with kids is the best option for an adventure family trip. Dubai is one of the UAE’s most populated cities with incredible jaw-dropping modern architecture, shopping malls, and fascinating artificial islands. Besides this, it is also the city of glamour and culture, restaurants and cafes, and a fusion of East meets West. Some of the things you can enjoy on your family trip are:
- You can go Sandboarding in the desert, and it would be amusing for your kids.
- Dubai has three big water parks; Wild wadi, Aquaventure Atlantis, and Legoland water park Dubai. You can visit the Water park and have lots of fun with your family.
- Visiting the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, would be a unique and most exciting thing to do that your family will surely enjoy.
- You can also get a chance to experience the Camel trek in Dubai or go on the 4×4 desert safari.
8. Family Trips in Orlando, USA
Orlando is the home to more than dozens of theme parks. It is best known for Walt Disney World, universal studios, the Orlando Science Center, and the Orlando Aquarium. Besides this, you can also experience skyscrapers, visit different entertainment centers, theaters, art galleries, shopping malls, and parks. There are many other fun and exciting things you can enjoy with your family. Some of them are listed below:
- Most people visit Walt Disney World and Universal Studios whenever they go to Orlando. It is the perfect vacation for all families. Walt Disney World Resort features four theme parks, two water parks, over 20 resort hotels, as well as world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation, sports, and much more.
- You can explore the oceans of the world at Sealife Orlando Aquarium.
- You, along with your kids, can play a round of putt-putt golf at a local miniature golf course.
- You can also drive bumper boats, race on a multilevel go-cart course, and ride a wooden coaster at Fun Spot.
9. Family Trips in Shimla, India
One destination that has been a favorite for a family trip is the city named Shimla. The city is one of the prettiest in India. It is famous for its hill resort and is also the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh. It is on the top of the list of many travelers because of easy accessibility, developed infrastructure, attractive tourist spots, and the salubrious climate. Some of the most popular activities you can do in Shimla are listed below:
- Indeed, taking a train ride passing through the green hills is one of the best things to do in Shimla.
- You can also have a fantastic ice skating experience at the open-air ice skating rink.
- If you are looking for adventurous things to do, then rafting at Tattapani is for you.
- Camping in Shimla is another adventurous thing to do. It gives you and your kids a genuinely different experience. Since it is a hill station, you can find some great places to camp and spend the night amidst the woods.
10. Family Trips in Pokhara, Nepal
Pokhara is also a family-friendly trip destination for adventure, camping, and lying in the lap of natural beauty and enjoying it. Tourists (national and international) from all over the world come to see it. Pokhara Valley is a popular tourist destination because of its lakes and the Himalayan range. In addition to boating, trekking, and rafting, Pokhara also offers extreme sports like canoeing, bungee jumping, and rafting. Some of the adventurous and fun activities you can do in Pokhara with your family are listed below:
- You can go for a short as well as long hiking in and around Pokhara. For short hiking, the Poon Hill Ghorepani trek is best, and for extended hiking, you can go hiking the Annapurna circuit.
- You can enjoy the view of Pokhara from the stunning Phewa Lake. The lake offers the possibility of riding a boat to witness the World Peace Pagoda on the other side or spending as much time as you like rowing.
- There are few caves such as Bat Cave, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave which you can explore with your kids. Your kids would surely enjoy it.
- You can also take a tour or visit the Gurkha Museum, which contains all the information about Nepal’s Gurkha soldiers.
- You can also hire a bicycle or motorbike to roam around the town. Wandering around a beautiful city with your kids would be a fun and exciting experience if the kids know how to ride a bicycle.
What is the benefit of a family trip?
Encourage family bonding:
It becomes challenging for working parents to spend quality time with their kids. Their jobs always occupy them. Vacations give you a chance to spend more time with your loved ones. A long holiday or even a short, helps you become close with your kids and other family members.
Taking a vacation can boost your productivity as well as that of your kids. The famous firm Erst young conducted their internal survey and found that those who took a break of ten additional hours of vacation time did almost 8% better on the end-year review. So now, when you are productive, you are happier. And when you are more satisfied, you excel at what you do, so are your kids.
Build memories that last a lifetime:
People tend to create long-lasting memories during a vacation. Going for a short or long trip with your kids whenever you are free, exploring new things, new places together, and capturing each memory of your vacation for the future is the most excellent source of happiness and joy.
Reduce stress for the entire family:
Relaxation is one of the effective ways to reduce your stress. Vacation helps you and your kids to relax, refresh and rejuvenate. A study published in the U.S travel association shows that 75% of children said their parents brought their work home with them, along with 6 out of 7 saying they brought work stress home with them. The more stressed parents are, the less supportive they are when responding to the kid’s negative emotions and kids have to deal with plenty of their stress. So taking a break from your work and going on a trip helps reduce your and your kid’s stress.
How traveling with kids helps them later in life?
Expand kid’s social awareness:
Taking family trips with your kids will help them learn about new cultures, traditions, food and new attire. It also enables them to experience different climates and meet new people, which allows them to boost the social and interpersonal skills that will help them in the future.
Develop kid’s self-confidence and self-concept:
A new experience, adventure, and exploring new things are fun and build a kid’s self-confidence or sense of self. No matter what, whether it’s the biggest roller coaster, camping in the middle of the woods, or trying new things, family trips help kids learn what they enjoy and dislike, what fascinates them, and what inspires them. All that helps develop self-confidence in children.
Final thoughts about Family Trips:
Going for a family trip once a year helps you and your other family members to boost their productivity. Your kids also get to know and explore more things, lifestyles when they step out from their home, state, or country. Note: You do not need an expensive vacation to feel refreshed.