THE BLOG

ARCHIVE

Category Archives: Community

Use the 5 Protective Factors to Make Families STRONG

Here at My Mommy Style, we love talking about being a mom, our individual styles of mothering and how to do simple things each day to strengthen our families. None of us are perfect, of course, and we think motherhood can drive you crazy, and be lots of fun at the same time! I’ve spent...

Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

Who wants to meet Daniel Tiger?

Today is a great day, because I get to announce that my friends over at KBYU are hosting a super FUN and FREE kids event! They have put so much time into planning this great day, and I’m sure they would love to have every single one of you there! I’m always looking for fun...

Add a comment...

Operation Underground Railroad

(Ed Smart, Janae Moss, Jon Moss) Have you ever heard of O.U.R. – Operation Underground Railroad? Have you heard of  Elizabeth Smart Foundation? O.U.R., a foundation that rescues kidnapped children from sex trafficking slavery) has been working alongside Elizabeth Smart, Ed Smart, and the Elizabeth Smart Foundation (Do you remember when she was kidnapped from...

Add a comment...

R.A.D.S.

It’s dark outside, pitch black – and I feel the need to blog. I feel like there is something I need to share today, although I’m not sure what. I think over the past while and it hits me. I need to start sharing about reactive attachment disorder, or R.A.D.S. as I’ve heard it explained....

Add a comment...

Utah Valley Business Q: 30 in Their 30’s

I couldn’t believe it when I got the email from the magazine Utah Valley Business Q that I had been selected as one of the “New Kids on the Block” 30 in their 30’s awards!  Man, they barely made it because I am pretty dang close to the 40’s! BusinessQ is such a fun magazine...

Add a comment...

Museum of Natural Curiosity: Thanksgiving Point

If you are looking for a new and amazing place to discover as Summer rolls around you have to check out Thanksgiving Point’s new Museum of Natural Curiosity! There are ropes courses, imaginative play, role play, fine motor and gross motor skill building activities….the list goes on and on but the video describes it best....

Add a comment...

M.E. – Maria Aupperie

Meet Maria! She describes Kid Labs perfectly.  This is why I’m sharing her experience, in her words – not mine. I was invited to M.E. by one of my friends. When I first got invited I was very hesitant but decided to go. When I arrived at the Kid Labs, it didn’t look like much...

Add a comment...

M.E. – Jen Marco

Through Kid Labs, I have met so many awesome women, and think Jen Marco embodies this saying perfectly! Jen is a professional vocalist, and a hero in a lot of ways.  First, she goes for her dreams – without looking back. She decided that she wanted to make music to support her family, and she made it...

Add a comment...

M.E.- Shelly Geller

I love sharing the stories of these hero women… next we have Shelly Geller, to share with you. Her story touched me, as I’m sure it will affect you as well.  I feel so blessed to have met such amazing women.  I could try to retell her story, but I believe it is more powerful...

Add a comment...

M.E. – Mother Empowerment

This week was beautiful.  In so many ways it changed my life.  Without going into too much detail yet, I wanted to at least welcome you to our first, of many, installments of M.E. – Mother Empowerment! But first, a picture of the man behind Kid Labs – where this life changing event happened. When...

Add a comment...

WELCOME

MyMommyStyle Meet Camille

Hello! I am Camille, a wife, mother of four, Disney obsessed, certified teacher, and reality optimist. Motherhood comes with its ups and downs, and I hope while you're here you'll find something that makes your #momlife easier!

BROWSE

join me on instagram

Embrace the Mom You AreMy Mommy Style

join me on instagram

Embrace the Mom You AreMy Mommy Style
B

AS SEEN ON

8146821 f19d54f5