Looking for a fun way to dip but don’t want to add too many calories to the dish? This skinny dip is amazing and works so well with fruits,cookies, or as a cupcake frosting if you wish! I love that this dish comes together quickly and isn’t hard to whip together, it literally only takes a couple of ingredients and a couple of minutes.
Really with this skinny dip you can make it take on different tastes or colors by blending up some fruits right into it to achieve the color you are looking for.
- 1 package reduced fat (or no fat) cream cheese (If you do weight watchers, they have their own brand, which I do use).
- 1 large tub (16oz) of Cool Whip lite
- ⅓rd C. Splenda or Stevia (or whatever your preferred sweetener may be)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Handful of Raspberries (optional)
- Place Cool Whip in fridge the night before to thaw. Pull out your cream cheese about 30 minutes prior to making. You want it soft and I never have great luck getting the right consistency if I try to soften in the microwave; so this is my fool-proof way of making this dip.
- Place cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla in your mixing bowl and mix at medium speed, scraping sides often, for about 1-2 minutes (a bit longer if by hand).
- Slowly add cool whip. For a splash of color to your Skinny Dip, toss in a handful of berries, which will give your dip a light pink shade.
Bring this dish along to your next barbecue, baby shower, bridal shower, or family get together. Remember to set your cream cheese out ahead of time because that is the trick to having just the right consistency for your dip.
You might also like: