These banana muffins are not only moist and delicious and bursting with flavor (everything a muffin should be), but they are also so easy to make. I made these twice with my 3-year-old and she was able to do most of the work if I helped her measure it all out.
We love these muffins so much that my kids get excited when we have over ripe bananas and they beg for me to make them. They are our favorite! AND they make the house smell amazing!
Kitchen Aid Giveaway
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until dry ingredients are just combined. Do not over mix. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter each muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.
Click on the photos to find the items to make banana muffins:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!