My family loves country style ribs. I know they aren’t quite a nice rack of baby back ribs, but country style ribs are usually more affordable than other ribs which make them great for a family dinner. They’re also boneless which makes them a little easier for kids to eat and it makes them a lot cleaner too. With only a few ingredients this recipe is so quick to throw together. It doesn’t get much easier than these delicious ribs!
- 4-5 lbs of boneless country-style ribs
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce, divided
- Add the chopped onion to the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Place the ribs on top of the onions and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add the BBQ sauce on top of ribs, reserving ½ cup. Toss to coat.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker and toss in reserved ½ cup of BBQ sauce.
Click on the photo below to check out my favorite Crock Pot:
Need more Crock Pot recipes in your life? Check out our favorites below:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!