This Avocado Ranch Pasta salad has all the right ingredients to impress a crowd! Serve it at your next barbecue.
I don’t know about you, but I love summer BBQs because it’s when pasta salads come out in full force. I love a good pasta salad! When I heard that Hidden Valley came out with new ranch flavors I knew I had to try them in a pasta salad. There are some tasty combination like chili ranch, cucumber ranch and roasted garlic ranch, but the one that spoke to me was avocado ranch. So I came up with this super easy pasta salad that is perfect for any summer BBQ. Hidden Valley also has new greek yogurt dips and dressing mixes that would be great for your next BBQ as well.
The avocado ranch made this pasta salad so easy to prepare. Some chopping and slicing is required for the veggies, but it is easy to throw together. (Make your prep time even easier by using this trick to cut all of your tomatoes in half at the same time!)
- 1 (16 ounce) package whole wheat penne pasta
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (15 ounce) can olives, sliced
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch dressing
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Prepare penne pasta according to package directions. Then cool completely.
- Meanwhile halve the tomatoes, slice the olives and chop the broccoli. Add to a large bowl with the pasta.
- In a small bowl mix together the avocado ranch, buttermilk, lime juice and pepper. Add to the bowl with the pasta and toss to coat.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.