These roasted red potatoes are a perfect side dish. They are crisp and soft and full of flavor. You can substitute fresh thyme for the rosemary, but I suggest using fresh herbs. I served these with herb marinated chicken.
- 1½ lbs red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon (3 cloves) garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Adjust oven rack to lowest setting and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway during cooking.
Kitchen items used in this recipe (click on the pictures to check them out):
Need some more side dish ideas? Click on the pictures below to check out the recipes:
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link your cost will be the same, but My Mommy Style will receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!